Monday, November 19, 2007

Playin' Dress Up


I kinna forgot that boys can play dress up too! I had a mom of four boys tell me that one of their favorite games is dress up.

Ty has really been using his imagination lately, so I thought I would get him some stuff. I shopped an after-Halloween sale and got several outfits for a $1! Score!

Well, Ty and Canon's favorite is the cowboy outfit...and mine too, can't you see why?



My little cowboys love playing together. So far, so good as far as that goes. Canon is starting to be a little annoying at times, according to Ty, mostly when he tries to mess with his cars.

Overall, we are doing good with the whole sibling thing. I am lucky, I know. But, also, it could be a little too soon to get too excited! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Courtney, I commend you for taking on this task. This will be great for when we move, we can still keep in touch. Your family has made such a positive influence on my family & I thank you for that. Just the other day Amelia mentioned that she is waiting on Canon...to marry!! So, get ready...ha!! I will keep you all in my prayers & may God continue to bless your wonderful family.
Love,
Suzanne

melanie said...

yea!! what kind of camera are you using? the pics are great...of course is could be the photographer too. :)