So...
NO..we are not expecting! :)
But, Adrian DID just get officially admitted to NURSING SCHOOL!
We are excited, both of us. I am hoping he will be greatly impressed by me (as I will be by him, as he is gonna do what I did but with a wife and two kids...I cant imagine).
He doesnt get to start the nursing school part for a year or so, but "we" have some classes we can take now to lessen his load later. He will take Anatomy and Physiology I starting in January. Then, A/P II and Microbiology next fall. I am excited to get to "retake" these through him, cause I will most likely understand it all better now.
AND...I am going back to work part time!
I need to get some hours for my license, and I really do enjoy the Critical Care. I will just work 4 shifts a month, and night shifts at that. So, the kids wont even know I am gone and I will enjoy the critical thinking of it...I think. :)
Anyways, these are the current happenings of the Steed family.
We are on the brink of good stuff...and blessed as always.
1 comment:
Ok, this explains a lot...LOL. :) Glad things are going well. I am sure you WILL love the critical thinking. :) And tell Adrian he is doing great on the pictures! The lighting is so soft! I hate flash! LOL.
Post a Comment