Ty finished up his first "school" year ever! :)
Ty learned much in the past 9 months, and it all culminated in his Spring Program ..love it!
I know this is way too many pictures for what it is, but I just loved all the expressions and the cute songs they sang. He giggled all through "Toe Knee Knows" , thinking this was the funniest song ever and shared it with his friend "Tyler H." (as Ty refers to him, since HE is Tyler S.:) in the blue directly behind him. He sang the whole song turned around laughing with his buddy :)
They had these boys praisin' Jesus! :) "Our GOD IS A GREAT BIG GOD!"
So sweet ..Dana has some video of the boys on her site ..I will link it there until I figure out how to steal it :)
____
Ty's teachers were wonderful ...they were both moms who loved teaching our little crazy kids :)
Thanks Mrs. Renee and Mrs.Tammy!
Dont you love that smile oozing with cheese :)
No comments:
Post a Comment