We started Steedly School this past week ..I have to admit it was alittle rough getting started. Ty wasnt all about having to give up his awesome 5 year old life of no worries just yet :)
Had to have the white board with a note from mommy ..just like we did :)
The final product of the biggest "school wall"
We imagined we were on the boat made of sofa cushions just like in the poem we read for Language Arts ...
Making good memories while learning .. one of the best parts of homeschooling :)




2 comments:
Hi Courtney!! I just now realized (after how many e-mails) that you have another blog! Your family is so very cute- & what a wonderful place to do school! I love the "big wall"!! I hope your school year goes really well- I look forward to hearing more about it!
Jessica
Wow! You're amazing!
Post a Comment