Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Merry Christmas from the Steeds

Okay..obviously I am WAY behind ..but if I had posted something close to Christmas I would have said ...

Merry Christmas from the Steeds
{Adrian, Courtney, Tyler, Canon and Joshua}


We took this great picture the day after Christmas while we were in Tennessee ...it was a beautiful and so much fun! 

Notice how we are all bundled up and Joshua has no jacket, nor did we care to even cover up his skin otherwise ..that is because mean mommy was wanting to get a picture of the family and I made everyone come outside and stop their playing to come take one ..I had to jerk Josh up from the floor playing (inside) but would have lost everyone if I had taken the time to actually make him warm :) ...he is okay, we were just out there a minute :) ha!

No comments: