Sunday, April 28, 2013

Ashamed.

So, the bff has been hassling me/making me feel guilty/prodding me gently aggressively to catch my blog up. I see now that I am here that she is totally right. I have been horribly negligent in chronicling my little family's escapades for the past almost 2 years (?! ..how is that possible?!).

Yikes.

I am going to work hard to swallow my desire to go back all and catch up. I will not. I, Courtney Steed, will pick up right here. I will start right were I am, and not look back in guilt and shame. I will promise to be better henceforth, if for no other reason than to give my sweet friend all the updates she needs on my little family :)

My boys give me lots of material, so that will not be an issue whatsoever.

Here goes, again!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Yay yay yay!! So proud of you:). Don't be discouraged by the passing of time. You have so many awesome things going on RIGHT NOW that are begging to be recorded. You can do this! Love you!

PS. Love the background--hehe.

Courtney said...

I love my awesome background that may or may not match yours ;) Thanks for your "encouragement" :) Also, why is there not a "like" button for blog comments? The peeps need to catch up with the times!