Monday, December 31, 2007

Talk about NEW beginnings

Pondering all the things my family will be beginning not only in 2008, but in the next week or so is amazing. We are truly on the verge of new, and hopefully blessed things for this year!

*Adrian starts his first class with Trident Tech on his way to preparing for starting Nursing School next year

*I am starting orientation for some part time at the ICU at Trident Hospital next week

*Ty may, or may not be starting preschool twice a week at Old Fort Baptist. He is on the waiting list (how cliche is that?!).

*My mom will be launching her new website, and with it her official start of her photography business. Its gonna be great, cant wait for you to see it!

*My dad is starting work on his second Master degree. He is really excited, and gets to start off his schooling with a retreat to a resort in California. Poor daddy.

*My brother, Jared is spending a few days in DC next week, then will come home to be begin full time work towards becoming a certified Sign Language Interpreter. He is amazing (so they tell us, I mean, I wouldnt know for sure :)

*My baby sis, Kayli is starting Drama classes with a local drama group in Granbury. She has that one in the bag :)

*My sister, Amber is finishing up her work with, and will begin working as a certified birthing instructor. She is amazing, which I CAN say from experience. She has been working for more than a year to get certified and has blessed many moms with her natural birth support already.

*My BIL, Joel will hopefully be starting to work on his EMS training this year, something he has been wanting to do for a couple of years. Go Joelie!

*My other BIL, Justin, starts with the Police Academy in Lubbock, TX...you had better believe I aint callin him "Officer Carroll". He will always be 'Ol Blu to me :)

See. I told you.

God has already blessed us all with anticipation for good things to come, and a passion for new adventures!

May God bless all of you and your families this year!

(Oh, and dont eat to much tonight...like I will. I am going to the gym this morning so I can eat those wings I have been craving :)

1 comment:

jennyc said...

Hey Girl - I'm so glad the Christmas card reached you! I had no idea if that was your current address or not! And I'm so glad to find your blog! Aren't blogs great - I think they must be heaven-sent as they are such a great way to keep up with long lost friends! Canon and Ty are beautiful! We can call them that until they leave home, right!?? I wish you and your sweet fam a very blessed New Year! Good luck with returning to work! Love ya! Jenny