Hey girls,
My mom is having a "Cutest Baby Face" contest on her photography blog and needs entries!
She will be here in Charleston a few times this year, so if you live here (or somewhere around her in Dallas) you COULD benefit from her prizes. And, as you can see...she is great.
The contest is for 0-2 year olds (she will do one for older kids later).
Oh, and when I posted her new website last time it was still having problems, so if you didnt get to see it before, please try again: http://www.pennykendallphotography.com/
And, since I posted about her last, she has been approved to be a photographer for Love Reunited (a service for deployed/deploying/returning soldiers and their families). She wants to do this as a tribute to my brother. I am so proud she gets to do it!
Thanks girls!
AND, while we are talking about mom, she will be HERE in a week! AGH!
I got lots to do to get ready for her, and the LADIES RETREAT next weekend. Its gonna be good, we have a great group signed up so I am looking foward to it.
MEANWHILE...I got one more week before orientation at work is done, Ladies Retreat stuff is done, and overall my life calms down a bit. I hope (why I decided to do these two things simultaneously, I cant say).
Oh..and, pray quietly to yourself...Adrian could very possibly get a new position at work that could put him on DAY SHIFT! ..we should find out anyday..so stay tuned! :)
Oh, AND, we had an AWESOME weekend with Keith Lancaster (THE Keith Lancaster..of the Acapella/AVB genre) as part of his "Praise and Harmony" workshop. I want to blog about it, but I want to give it its due, so I will do that later this week. For now, it was incredible and I will try much harder to praise God continuously...how can we not!
Okay..have a great day my sweet friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment