Wednesday, May 28, 2008

CPL Dustin L. Kendall Learning Center

Dustin.Flag

Dustin's battalion dedicated their new learning center to him on Memorial Day - so fitting a day to remember one they lost from among them.

We dont forget that they lost, just like we did. They are so wonderful to remember to remind us that they havent forgotten.

Here are some pictures our friend, and Dustin's commander CSM Kinloch shared with us from the day.

The fellas cutting the ribbon, and posing with the banner served closely Dustin, and were close to the accident as well.

Thanks for remembering guys..and we wont forget you either!

DLKLearningCenter5DLKLearningCenter DLKLearningCenter4DLKLearningCenter2

Love and Miss you Buddy!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

What a beautiful thing to do on Memorial Day. It makes me feel so proud...and I'm not even involved. But honestly, I love it.
~Brandi

Amy said...

Heard about this from your mom... It is so awesome! I can't imagine how proud you feel!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't help but smile when I heard Dustin had a LEARNING center dedicated to him seeing how much he loved school and all :) To me the most amazing thing is that he is being remembered by people who have never even met him. What an amazing thing to leave behind. I know he left his mark in my heart, but it sure feels good to see how many others he touched as well! We love you little brother!