Our Mommy and Me group went to the park today. We had a blast at the park, then added a picnic lunch and a trip to the sprinklers to the mix.
The kids had a blast!
![]()
![]()
And some good ones of our friends too...
We are so blessed to have a growing group of mommies and friends who we get together with at least once a week. We have put our group in an online forum and we are growing every day, literally.
God is blessing this group beyond words, and with it comes a feeling of connection and encouragement.
This, is one of my things I am NOT clearing for my schedule..stressful? Sometimes!
But, this is one of those GOOD stressful kinna things.
God is good, and He blesses everyday!
2 comments:
Love the pictures! You are such a great photographer. And thanks for sending me the pics of us. Okay, I have officially "tagged" you. See my blog for more details:).
Hi, from your "drop out" Mommy friend. I have POTLUCK on my calendar!!! :)
Post a Comment