Friday, May 16, 2008

Just FYI

Hey girls..

I am not selling Discovery Toys anymore but still have my ordering privilages.

They are having a big sale right now, some stuff up to 60% off.

I can order it at cost (an additional 20% off) if anyone is interested :)

I just knocked out Christmas for the nieces I drew for $58 (with shipping and everything)..yay!

Okay..that is all :)

4 comments:

Amy said...

And I never used my credit...darn. LOL. I totally forgot about it. :)

Courtney said...

ha..oh well, I am sure we can figure that out.

Christie said...

I don't think I ever told you, but Julie LOVES her shiny touchy smelly books. Thanks for recommending them to us!! Love you girl! Christie

Brandi said...

Well....let's see, I can think of TWO good reasons it might be worth taking a peak at what's on sale with Discovery Toys. Let's chat about that.
love, Brandi