Sunday, May 18, 2008

Quotes of theWeekend

Ty was playing outside tonight with his daddy. He had come in a few times to get a drink, telling me that he was having a "fun time with daddy". When it was time to come in for the night, he came in the door, grabbed his drink and said

"Ah, Home Sweet Home!"

Indeed, it is :)


This weekend Adrian and Ty had night time "dates" after Canon went to bed, when they ate ice cream together.

Friday nite Ty complained that, "everytime I eat ice cream it 'comes ice cream water!"

Poor fella.


I was a bad mom last week when I let Ty and his little friend Joel play outside all afternoon with the hose, but didnt put any sunscreen on him (I am not in the summer mode yet). Poor little guy had a nice little sunburn on his back at the end of the day.

He referred to it as his "sun bite" ..which I thought was too cute :)


Those are some of our sweet moments :)

1 comment:

Ambrosia said...

I miss my boys! Happy 7 years to you!! : ) Have a great day. Love ya