We have had some big moments in our house this week with our little men.
When Canon fell out of this crib while attempting to escape it on Sunday evening :) ..we took that as a cue that he was ready for the big boy bed.
Since we don't actually have a bed for him yet, we just put his mattress on the floor for the time being. One of the reasons I had resisted this thus far, was for the reason below....
My boy is a rail sleeper. He sleep against the rails, and has since he was able to move in his bed ..I guess he will learn to sleep within the confine of his mattress? I hope?
The towel was because he spilled his drink in his bed right before he fell asleep ..it was easier than turning on the light, finding a sheet, changing a sheet, you get the picture.
Apparently that is okay, 'cause he didnt use his bed anyway! :)
For now, we will stick to the mattress/floor situation :) Oh, right now Canon's "bed" is right next to Ty's cause Ty told me, "I like to have him close by." aww!
________
Then, today was Ty's first day at Mom's Day Out or "school" as he and his buddies refer to it :) We are planning on homeschooling the boys, but this one especially needs to learn some "sit" down and follow the instructions experience :) This one meet two mornings a week for about 4 hours. I look forward to some mommy and Canon time! Most of our little friends go to this little church school, so we are SO excited!
Here is my little man during his "First Day" photo shoot..can you GET any cuter?!
That last one was because someone felt left out from the picture taking! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment