Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Funny Stuff

So, Canon was quiet for 3.2 seconds yesterday while brother was at school ...

IMG_7824 (Medium)

Ya think I am sending the wrong message when I run to get the camera whenever I find him in situations like this?

He sat right down and said, "CHEESE!"

Yeah, I gotta be more clear on the fact that my taking pictures does NOT equate acceptance :)

 

 

And a couple Tyisms...

When we got out of the car at the beach the other day, he said, "This is gonna be DRAMATIC!" And indeed, it was.

Then, yesterday we were in the car when a lady pulled out in front of me (since my accident I am keenly aware of how everyone on the road is a moron :) ..I slammed on my brakes and said, "Geez WOMAN!" to which Ty replied, "What happened mommy?" To which I said, "That lady almost made us get in another accident!"

To which he sympathetically replied, "That is exhausting!"

Where does he come up with this stuff?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he meant to say "that's exciting!" Here's why: The day y'all had the accident, I asked him if anything exciting had happened that day. He said "no." But I knew that something exciting did happen and I pressed. This all led to a conversation about how not everything that's exciting is a good thing. So I think exciting was the word he was looking for.

Greg said...

See? This is why you can quit scrapbooking and just publish your blog, and I can't. You update waaay more often than I do. I feel like such a slacker:). It's always fun reading, though.