Friday, January 15, 2010

Remembering

It seems that in remembrance of our fourth year "celebrating" our Dustin Lee's passing, we are focusing on his funny side. Really, that was the most prominent part of him.

He was a trickster and a joker. He could retell comedy bits better than the first guy did it. I would rather listen to Dustin's review of a comedy than watch it for myself..he was a silly fella :)

So, this year, as we watch his 4th "anniversary" come and go we remember his sweet (mischieveous) grin and celebrate the smiles and laughs he brought us during the time he was with us.

So, may this bring to mind someone in your life that makes you giggle ..and may you love them for it! :)

Hope you are having a great time up there Buddy! :)

2 comments:

Brandi said...

well...I see a grown up version of Ty when I look at this picture. I bet Ty's sillyness is as comforting as it is hilarious.

Riina said...

Hey!
Just wanted to let you know that even though I didn't know Dustin he has made an impact on my life! May God comfort you and your family...