Monday, February 8, 2010

Monster Trucks ...totally boy stuff


So, Adrian got to live out one of his Daddy fantasies this weekend when he took Ty on a special Daddy/Tyty date to the Monster Truck Rally.

From what I understand, it was a "really fun!" and it wasnt too long at all (but holding his ears was boring ..note, he did have ear plugs) and "Bigfoot is AWESOME."

To make it even better, they snagged a friend to go with them. Zach and his daddy did the manly thing with them, and I think everyone had a great time :)

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I have to say that even though Ben may not be a huge "car/truck" guy, he most likely still sees himself doing this very same "manly" thing with the boys someday. I'm so glad Ty loved it. I bet he'll never forget it. How "awesome" that he and his Daddy got to have a date. :)