Friday, July 30, 2010

Corn Hole

Well, if ever there was a RED NECK game ...it is Corn Hole :)

Adrian's family really loves games like that, so we have made such funness part of our Steedly life as well :) A-dawg built this one himself and had his mom make the "corn bags". The boys really love trying to throw those giant bean bags in the hole ..yup, that is all there is to it :)

It was while they were playing in the backyard and Joshua and I were hanging out on the deck, that I looked over my wonderful life and smiled. :) My two healthy older boys, running around all over our beautiful green backyard, complete with a playground and swimming pool. Adrian, off work during the mornings this summer, checking on his garden between turns. Me, holding my baby boy, who is perfect in every way ...I am a blessed gal.

These are thoughts that come to me whilest watching a game of Corn Hole :)

No comments: