We met Joe and Dana when both her and I were pregnant with our first boys. Since then, we've have 6 years of friendship and 6 kids to show for it!
They are Air Force, and have left little ol' Charleston for BIG ol' Alaska. It has been tough realizing they wont be up the road anymore. Dana has always helped to keep me sane, and Ty and Joey have been proclaimed BFF's since birth. We will miss them dearly already.
We had to get some shots before they left ...it is sad that this may be the only picture of ALL the kiddos together, and only one of two of Dana and I! :)
And, yeah ..this will be my "before" picture :)



2 comments:
oh courtney, this is so sad. i always thought of you two as a "unit" and team. :) those pictures are precious. how crazy that you each have 3 boys and the ages are so close too. i know you will miss her.
o.k....so I'm catching up on everyone's lives by way of blog posts.
First, this is sad. No way around it.
Second though....it's really amazing. Just think of what you girls did with your time together. You'll never really be that far apart....there'll just be some miles in between. Not a problem when you have a "sister by choice" rather than your average, run of the mill sort of friend. :)
Thirdly, Do you really not have anymore pictures of you and Dana together? Or did I misread that? I have one of the two of you when you both had your little Ty and Joey...it was 4th of July, remember that night? I need to get it to you. It's a great picture!!
O.k., love you, bye.
Post a Comment