I am excited.
I have worked out the going back to work details...and I am excited.
It helps that my girls are excited about having me back, if only for 4 shifts a month. I will be working nights, which I am actually looking forward to because it will mean my kids wont miss me and it will effect our family less than if I was working even just 4 day shifts a month.
Meanwhile, I still have to reorient as a new nurse to the hospital, even though I have worked there before. Its been three years, and I have to go relearn how to wash my hands :) and put out a fire. Blech. The hardest part of that is gonna be the fact that its for 5 days, from 7am til they dont know when. Thats NOT real good for the childcare thing, but I am praying it will work out.
I have had to recertify for CPR. I got to that mostly online, pretty handy. I havent forgotten that at least. It wasnt TOTALLY foreign to me
Anyway. I am excited.
It will fun to be a nurse again. AND, still get to keep my favorite position, as Ty and Canon's mommy.
1 comment:
Wow! That's pretty cool!
Angie and Chris Hunter have worked like this for 13 years! If you have any questions, she's the mom to ask!
Good luck-
Post a Comment