Friday, January 25, 2008

Tear.

So, my three year old climbs into bed with me this morning at 5:30 (yes, I let him get in bed with me still ...I sleep alone 5 nights a week. Dont judge me :)

Anyways. He climbs in bed, snuggles up to me and whispers..

"Mommy, I love to cuddle with you."

Aw. Poor daddy, Ty will be sleeping with us until he is married.

2 comments:

Greg said...

So I was talking to my cell group about Anna sleeping with us, and three out of the four (very well-adjusted) recounted crawling into bed with their parents fairly often as children. And my brother and I did, too. I'm not quite sure where the whole stigma came from. I mean, unless you as parents don't like it. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I'm not judging you:).
Your blogs always make me laugh.
--Kim

Cryssy said...

How cute!! He is one smart little boy. I don't think Adrian has to worry though since soon Ty will think he parents aren't great anymore....girl eat this all up!!!! Don't waste a minute!!