Okay, I hate the word 'hate' but today, it applies..
I HATE when you spend the entire trip home from the grocery store trying to calm your 3-year old down because the grocery store trip overlapped with their FAVORITE show (Super WHY ..how appropriate)..then, they seem to accept this fact, when they turn on the TV to watch a lesser loved but still attention grabbing enough for me to be able to bring the groceries in the house without at least one of the little monsters in my care crying when I walk out the front door (using my leg to kick the littlest kid or dog or cat back so I can close it) or trying to escape and run into the street WHEN there is a commercial for this said show in which the stupid tv people use the intro to the show (which Ty has memorized to the word and note) in order to advertise FOR the show WHICH is just long enough for the said three year old to get REALLY excited THEN they end the thing with a whisper ..."ITS SUPER WHY! ...weekdays at 9am."
Devestating. For all involved.
Seriously. Do these people have kids at all? Why do they even advertise for other shows anyways? Its like a mean little trick where they dangle these shows in front of their little faces then SNATCH them away with a cowardly whisper. And WE get to pick up the pieces!
Geez.
I hate that.
1 comment:
amen Sista!! I hate that.
Lace
Post a Comment