Okay, on a different note..
I know that you are all probably getting sick of me and my little home business parties blah blah..and I PROMISE that after this next jewerly party (what..i dont even wear jewelry!) I am doing as a return favor for my neighbor ..I am done. (I dont even like selling stuff...I just like to help those little people who are trying to get their home businesses started)
BUT..I have found this company that makes the NEATEST things for your home! Its called Uppercase Living.
Its like the rub-ons you use for scrapbooking, but its for EVERYTHING else including your walls. Their website is kinna overwhelming (I didnt look at it more than a second the first time) but the sayings and stuff on it are so great, and the more I look at it the more I love it.
I want to design (you can use their sayings..they have a 100000000, or design your own) them for my favorite verses to put above doors and stuff in my house. I want one for my boys door with the verse about 'sons being like arrows in the quiver of a warrior', and a verse or saying about beauty for my mirror in my bathroom.
The uses they have in the catalog are so beautiful and I can see myself spending moocho denero if I am bad. You can make them any size or color you want, and they are apparently easy to put on and off if you need to (like if you did it on a wall).
I love it..
So, thought I would share!
Oh, to go look you have to have this info:
Demonstrator ID: 424516
Token: Browning
And, if on the off chance you love it and decide to get something, please mention me cause it gets me free stuff and I WANT IT! :)
Okay, no more selling stuff. I promise :)
1 comment:
One of my best friends here is a demonstrator for them! I have "yes, you are the fairest of them all" on my bathroom mirror. Their stuff is great and looks so good when you put it up.
Post a Comment