Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Brag

I just have to brag, that Adrian has been super husband lately :)

He has mastered that dad thing, pitchin in at all the right times. He is getting good at reading my cues too, so that he knows when I have reached my limits and need some assistance.

He got the kids ready ALL by himself on Sunday, letting me bounce back from getting up too late. We actually made it church on time that morning :)

I had a class today, and I didnt even have instructions for him when I left for the day. He fed the kids, dressed the kids and even ran an errand for me with them.

I think me working those couple of weekends a month have been good for him.

I love that he is totally competant to handle things while I am away.

I'd say I have done a PRETTY good job of training him :)


Love you babe!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Love that! Just in time for Father's Day too! Brian does awesome as well! I even LEFT them for a weekend in November and they were great (oh yeah, and in March when I came out there!). No one had to go to the ER, they all got bathed, and to school on time too. I was pretty impressed!

Anonymous said...

Aww shucks!

We didn't just get to church on time, but we were EARLY!

Thanks for the kudos. You're not to bad yourself.

Love you too!