So, Ty brought me a mole cricket this morning. Those things are gross. Which I told him, along with" take it outside!"
Later, he hollered for me to come see what he had done (never a good sign), but it was just that he had put the mole cricket in a bucket in the back yard with a lid so he couldnt get out. Poor little nasty fella.
Then, I went to the back of the house to do laundry, and came back there was a muddy, watery trail from the water dispenser in the fridge, across the carpet, out the back door.
"Uh, Ty. WHY is there mud and water everywhere?"
Without hestitating, "cause I was trying to kill that yucky bug and he wouldnt die and keep just coming to GET me, so I drowned him."
OH. Well.
Should I call Dr. Phil?
If it had been a roach, I would have patted him on the back and told him thanks for taking care of mommy.
But, I have to say that I found it alittle alarming that he knew that drowning was a way to kill something, or someone.
So. Yikes.
4 comments:
Hilarious!! I love Ty. No worries about his knowing how to kill a bug... that to me will be so helpful because I really, really don't like bugs in the South. If the boys want to take care of that... all the better!
I love, love, LOVE Ty stories! His comments are so funny to me...and really smart, as we've discussed before:). And I wouldn't be too worried...he sounds like a normal boy to me:)!
I could not stop laughing about this. To funny. I am enjoying Cannon so much at this age, and do not want to rush it for the world. But, I cannot wait to hear him say the funny things that Ty and Canon say!! So cute.
As your official counselor, I say good job Ty! Way to be a defender and protector. Way to conquer the world (or at least your own backyard). What a man in training!
Post a Comment