... for all who care to share our craziness with us!
So, I got a little something in the mail today I thought I would share :)
Wow, YAY for you!
oh, i cant wait to read it sis! Congratulations! I'm SO proud of you and and the gift God gave you to help so many ladies in this area!
Congrats! That is so awesome!
Wow! I would love to read it. Way to go, Courtney! Where do you find the time?:)
WOW! good for you!!!
Yay!!! When can I see it?
I remember the first time I discovered you were an author in my Mom's RN magazine. Completely accidental that I saw it. I'm so proud of you! Thanks for sharing.
Wow Courtney, that is so awesome!! I am so proud of you!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Wow, YAY for you!
oh, i cant wait to read it sis! Congratulations! I'm SO proud of you and and the gift God gave you to help so many ladies in this area!
Congrats! That is so awesome!
Wow! I would love to read it. Way to go, Courtney! Where do you find the time?:)
WOW! good for you!!!
Yay!!! When can I see it?
I remember the first time I discovered you were an author in my Mom's RN magazine. Completely accidental that I saw it. I'm so proud of you! Thanks for sharing.
Wow Courtney, that is so awesome!! I am so proud of you!
Post a Comment