So, in the next two weeks we have 1 Superhero Birthday Party, 2 weekend shifts, 1 Annual Military Banquet (of which I am a co-planner), and 1 start to a 10-day trip to go see my family in Dallas and Lubbock, Texas.
Its gonna be a doozy of some weeks...lots of planning and organization necessary to keep from going crazy ..so think about me :)
Also, for a quick vent...we are flying US Airways because Adrian got a free ticket when he flew last year to go record for Keith Lancaster's new CD, Holy God (due out November 3rd, for anyone who cares :) . I am HIGHLY irritated that we arent allowed ANY free pieces of luggage besides our carry-ons. Any.
They are going to charge us $15 per bag under 50 pounds.
And, I am packing for a family of four for 10 days. Nice.
A LITTLE perturbed about that.
AND, I heard on the news yesterday that most of the airlines are going to be shrinking the size of the acceptable carry on bag. I hate flying.
BUT, it will be worth it when I get to see my sweet family's smiling faces (not all of them, I wont get to see Amber this time around, but we are working on a meeting sometime soon!), though I will most certainly be exhausted from getting to the airport at 3AM for a flight leaving 8 hours after I get home from the Military Appreciate Dinner at church ( restrictions from using a free ticket, not our choice..I assure you).
BUT..It will be worth it, it will be worth it, it will be worth it :)
2 comments:
You're absolutley right...the smiles of family you haven't seen in a while makes a long plane trip so worth it. I hope everthing goes just perfectly. Sorry about the ridiculous bag fee....and I'm sure there will be a charge for food so my advice, pack lots of snacks!
it will be worth it! At least I think so :)
Post a Comment