Thursday, October 30, 2008

Will Autograph for Free

holygod

Adrian was so excited to get to be part of the recording of Keith Lancaster's newest release, Holy God. He was part of a group of 300 singers from all over the country who was asked to meet during the Tulsa Workshop earlier this year.

This CD is great, full of oldies but goodies.

Keith has become a permanent fixture around here, since he came to Summerville in January. We fell in love with him and Sharon, and he with us (I might add).

He has been here once since, and we have plans for him to come and put our congregation through another Praise and Harmony workshop in February.

This is a great CD, Adrian and Summerville CoC is mentioned so wahoo! As well, as all of the Joyful Noise (the singing group Adrian is part of) group who went to record.

I have a famous hubby...he is willing to autograph for free! :)

Check out this link to hear a bit of it..its great!

3 comments:

Corrie said...

Courtney--my sister lives in Charleston, and Jon & I (and the kids) visited Summerville on our recent trip. I believe we went to the late service on Oct. 12th. Sorry we missed you.
Congrats to Adrian on the CD.

Lacey said...

cant wait to get the CD. Do you know if they will sell it at Mardel, and other christian book stores, or will we need to buy it online?

Courtney said...

corrie..wow. so sorry I missed you!