Friday, June 26, 2009

Goodbye, Old Smelly Friend!

We are gettin' rid of the blue cast today ..yay! We have had it less than a month but the thing stinks!

Having a 2-year old with a cast, who also touches and picks up eeeeeevvvvvverything he sees has been interesting. This cast is gross, but yay it should come off today!

I am a little nervous about the saw experience, not sure Canon is gonna dig that but he may surprise me :)

The whole cast thing has gone remarkably well, I have to say. Even though we soaked it twice within the first week of our getting it, we have been able to keep it pretty dry since then. He also hasnt figured out that he could use the thing as a weapon to clobber his brother ..so yay for that :)

Ty told me this morning, that he "hates that cast!" When I inquired as to why he felt so strongly about it, he said, "Cause when it raises it up in front of the TV I cant see! " ..okay.

Before we said goodbye to our blue smelly friend, we needed to get a couple of shots ...he always is up for a photo shoot! :)

IMG_0807 (Medium)IMG_0806 (Medium)

Notice the eyes in the second one, Blues Clues is on TV :)

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Hey, chalk it up to yet another accomplishment you have under your "mommy belt" because you not only survived, but did so even though it was summertime in South Carolina. Extremely impressive feat! Good-bye smelly cast.