Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Daddy's Day!



Well, mommy had to work yesterday so Daddy's Day is today at our house :)

I wanted to take this moment to say, that I am so blessed to have a wonderful daddy for my sweet baby boys! He is an okay hubby (hee hee..not really, he is great!) but the BEST daddy ever!

His heart is all for his family, and especially his boys. He has the heart of a godly daddy, who is seeking to train them right and love them as God does. He is focused on godly discipline and loving correction.

He is my partner, in every sense of the word in this parenting quest. He is excellent at supporting me and my efforts ...even when he is not sure he understands or agrees with me :)

As we are learning this mommy-working, daddy at home with the kids thing (practicing for the fall when Adrian goes to school full time and I work 3 shifts a week) - he is worthy to the task of caring for the boys, getting his "Hunny, Please Do" list, planning our dinner that night, and even picking up on occasion :)

I am blessed, and so are these boys!

I love you, Adrian. Thanks for being a great daddy ..the way to every girls heart :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, shucks!! You're too sweet! I'm so blessed too. We are so blessed. Thanks love! -A