So, Ty has a new favorite show. He has always been attracted to music and stuff with a "beat." Add choreography and bright colors and you got winner in Ty's book.Since the show has showing little videoettes on Noggin, Ty has been a fan. They started airing their 20-minutes WHOLE shows this past week (they are good at marketing to 4 year olds :).
We have really started limiting our tv time, and are doing pretty well with it. Ty is learning the value of budgeting, since he only gets a certain number of shows he can watch in a whole day. This past week he has started reserving his tv time for afternoon, so we have time to record two episodes (on at 9am and one at 12p) before then :)
Okay..they are annoying, but they arent there for me are they :)
He feels strongly about the characters, I have found. He told me he loves Kiki, Twist and Shout. "But that is all." Since there are only four, I asked him, "what about Marina?" Well, he says.."I would like her but I dont like her dress with that belt on it!" Geez..picky picky.
I just wanted to remember this little crush ..for soon he will be on to more worrisome fascinations I am sure :)
No comments:
Post a Comment