Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Canon Speak

I just have to jot down some of Canon's current phrases ..he is cracking us up with his CONSTANT chattering, most of which makes pretty good sense :)

Some of our favorite phrases of late ...

* "Krana Sauce" - aka, Santa Clause
* "Ha-ah-opter" - aka, Helicopter
* "Pake a ICture to me" - aka, 'take a picture of me' :)

He is OH so three :)

My sweet little one has taken the toddler corner with ear-shattering squeal over the past month. He has developed quite the stubborn streak, that only can be over come with a hug and cuddling 80% of the time rather than the previous 100% of the time.

He is SO a boy by loving laughing about bodily noises and making "potty" references on a regular basis. He just got a playdough set for Christmas, one part of which pushes the playdough through a small mold. Of COURSE, his first thought ..."my playdough is going POTTY!" :) Nice.

And, speaking of potty ..he seems to be rebelling through his words because he has had to be curbed from saying "poopy" whenever he can fit it in. He calls people that, he describes people he doesnt like or does like as that ..ugh. We tried the discipline, then the ignore method. I dont know ..we are working on it. Kids.

He also has caused the whole giggle-when-you-should-be-disciplining by adding the word "dum" to any situation where he does not get his way. He may say, "Ty took that away from me! (under his breath...)" dum." "But, I wanted THAT crayon ...dum." Like I said, should be disciplining :)

So, speaking seems to be an area that we need to be focusing on a far as training..huh? :)

Still, you dont get much cuter than him.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I love Canon speak. He just makes you smile....you can't help it.

Kim said...

So cute. That kid is adorable. He and Anna have the same advantage with me: they are just too cute to get in trouble! (I'm trying very hard to overcome this with Anna. I don't mind at all spoiling Canon, though:)).