
We were WAY blessed to have a really great weekend in Myrtle Beach, SC - all the gals of SCOC rocked the Holiday Inn! :) We had a great speaker in Casandra Martin, author of many bible studies. She brought some great lessons on praise and worship!
Caryn, aka..Flava Flav Henniger, was a awesome rapper for the LORD :)
We had televangelists and their choir :)
As well as fearless soldiers ...ish

And, slimy gynocologists named Dolly ...

And, green roaches ..who defended Oprah from deranged farm animals ...
Then, just normal people doing their thing ...
It was a great weekend that I personally left feeling refreshed and encouraged. I always am so aware of my blessings when I spend time with this gals :)
4 comments:
it was so awesome!!! thanks again for your hard work...we had a BLAST!!!
Thanks Ann - it was a great time! :)
Looks like you had a great time! I'm so excited to see Cassandra Martin in your picture! She is currently teaching our Tuesday morning bible class on Elijah and Elisha. Everytime I listen to that woman I learn great things. What a blessing she is!
what a great picture of you, Sharon and Cassandra....beautiful!
This was a great Ladies retreat, and I'm always so encouraged by the end of the weekend too. I feel like get into all sorts of Bible studies. Now to just keep that momentum going...I think I can, I think I can. :)
Post a Comment