We are creeping up on 36 weeks here in the Steed household ..that means about a month to go (we are at about 33 days away) from being SOON to meet Baby Joshua.I have to admit I am not way excited about lots of prego pics but I do love this view that I get of my tummy on a daily basis:
This is my current view of my toes, WHEN I am leaning against something and am sticking my feet out as far as I can without falling :)
This kid is WIGGLY, seriously more than any of my other boys. He likes for me to be standing but as soon as I sit or even just stand still for a minute, the show beginnings for all those within looking distance :) He is quite a show off all ready (how Steedly of him).
Not too long to go!
Overall, I am feeling good. I ridiculous tired. I dont remember feeling this exhausted with either of my other two in my third trimester. I remember feeling tired of being pregnant, but not physically weary all the time. Thankfully, Canon and mommy have managed to fit a solid nap in every afternoon for the last several weeks. Along with Adrian's schedule working out to let me get some 8-9am sleep-in's as of late ...on one hand I feel like a lazy girl, on the other I WILL TAKE IT.
I am also more painful that before, lots of uncomfortable contractions and loose hip joints. I remember feeling uncomfortable because of "bigness" but not actual being in pain. I cant complain too bad, since my sister (due the same day as ME!) is having way more painful problems than me. ..okay, I will complain a little :)
Despite all of it, I cant say I am insanely over it ..yet. I am getting there, but I feel like a got a couple of weeks in me still. It helps that I still have a baby shower to look forward to (I am so excited!), and some more work to do to get ready for Baby JD.
I will get some more pics up soon ..I do want a couple of shots showing my belly in proportion to the rest of me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment