We had a couple of great weekends with friends ..first a weekend at Lake Murray, then a great weekend of camping with some of our (other) favorites people :)
It was the first time to go camping for 80% of the Steeds :) I have to admit, that I was all in as a boy mom who will no doubt get to have many more such camping trips in the future. Next time, I will take the blow up mattress :)
We ate really well, thanks to Mr.Earl ...frogmore stew (a SC fav ..it has nothing to do with frogs), steak, and chicken nuggets :) We also had campfire pizza, breakfast burritos and of course ..smores!
We swam in the lake, our daddies fished, we hung out and had a blast :)
We also had a very short water balloon fight ..at least relative to the amount of time it took for the daddies to fill the balloons up :)
Miss Ashley and her "little bitty lobster"
Thanks for Mr Earl and Miss Ashley ...I could really do this whole letting other people plan my vacation weekends :)







No comments:
Post a Comment