Well, after much preperation we are off to the ladies retreat this weekend!
Mom got here..finally, after being rerouted through Charlotte instead of a nonstop flight between DFW and me. This, after they forgot to tell her and a few others that they changed the gate 30 minutes before the flight was supposed to take off - and she missed her plane!
Not that I was glad that she was delayed...but the few hours did help a little :)
So, its gonna be great. Can't wait to tell you all of our great fun, hopefully will have some pics of the silliness and many great stories to tell.
For those who wish they were there...we will miss you.
Everyone have a great weekend!
4 comments:
Have fun! I wish I could hear your mom speak.
I'm thinking of ya'll right now at 7:38 p.m. on Saturday. I pray that everyone is having a great time and learning all kinds of great stuff.
sniff sniff
Hey girl -
I hope the retreat went great!!! I wish I could have heard your mom speak as well! I'm sure it was wonderful! Random question...but you have this link on the side of your blog about the Grocery Game. When you have a chance will you e-mail me about it... like do you participate, is it worth it, etc. I checked the site and there's only one store in my area, so not sure if it would be worth it, but am always looking for a way to save money :) Thanks! jenny.conley@gmail.com (murphy)
Post a Comment