Monday, February 25, 2008

DAY +1

Okay...my new baby came home yesterday :)

She is so pretty, and comfy and ROOMY ...and its a good thing, cause its been 7 years since I have purchased a new car and it take a LONG time and LOTS of stops to get a vehicle registered!

Sheesh.

ANYWAYS...its so nice to be at least as tall as the traffic around me. I can finally glare directly at the stupid drivers in the SUV's ...yay.

Ty is loving the DVD player, as is mommy. Though the thing is rather complicated, and who has time to read an owners manual so Dana is gonna give me a tutorial tomorrow when I see her :)

The seats are super comfy (I have never had leather before) and there is so much ROOM! Ty dropped a toy and I was able to pick it up without having to unpack the entire back seat! :)

ANYWAYS..you dont need actual pictures of the van I guess (if you go to Walmart, or the Summerville Church of Christ you have probably seen an exact copy) ...so, here is us enjoying our new life-simplifying addition to our family :)


Thanks for sharing my excitement! :)


3 comments:

melanie said...

Hooray for your van! I wish I lived near you. You are so fun and sweet.

MUCH LOVE

mel

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for you and your "new bundle of joy". Did you name her?

Courtney said...

That is funny..actually, I have been pondering a couple. Adrian's vote is "Vincent VAN Gough" ...I am not sure he gets that she is GIRL..geez.

Maybe "Victoria VAN Gough" ..hmm..

I have pondered "LaHONDA" (we have a friend by that name)

Dunno..but thanks for question ..we must think alike