I was absolutely amazed at the degree of change taken place in such a short time, and so much so that I just cant seem to get it off my mind, so I share :)
Annette gave me these pictures, taken August 2004. I was pregnant with Tyler, and in a very happy place in my life :)


In the short time since this shots were snapped:
2 of us have gotten married
2 of us have lost our marriages
1 of us came close to losing our marriage, but saved it
3 of us have moved away
3 of us had lost our way ...but most of those have also returned (I am so proud of you guys!)
4 of us had have had at least one baby
2 of us have had two
3 of us have, or are in the process of, losing someone dear to us
2 of us are supporting family members who are going through or have gone through a serious medical situation
3 of us (at least) are now "mini-van" moms
Its amazing how fast time passes, how quickly things change. God has blessed, and taught and blessed again.
Wow.
Enjoy these moments, for they are precious memories in process of being born!
3 comments:
Oh wow. wow. wow.
I feel the same emotions- I so could have written this post.
Amazing how time can change us for better and worse and God is STILL THERE.
I hear ya.
I knew you would feel me sista!
Love this post! And love your van! Enjoy!! However, I have become a toyota gal!
Post a Comment