Thursday, March 27, 2008

For Mom

Ty was on the floor playing by himself (yes, it does happen and its WONDERFUL!) with his "town" his Aunt Lace made him and his garbage truck that he got from Grammy (these two are of drastically different scales so its kinna funny for him to drive up to the "recyling center" with a garbage truck that could smash the RC with one roll of the tire but he doesnt seem to care).

He popped up, looked at me with wide eyes and said, "Mommy, do you remember when we were at Christmas at Grammy's we got to open presents (here, he folded his hands put them under his chin and closed his eyes for emphasis) and I got to open my garbage truck?!"

I said, "yeah, I do!"

"That, was soo fun."

And he went right back to what he was doing.

I just love that he already has his own store of sweet memories that he draws from, and actually ponders.

I love that he already has "home" memories, of which I have so many wonderful ones stored up in my own heart.

I love that he does attach memories to his things..and they arent just plastic entertainment.

So, that is my little thought for the evening.

Now, stop talking to me. I gotta get off this computer!

1 comment:

Penny Kendall Photography said...

Awww ... thanks for that. Tell him he's my very favorite TY ... and that I miss him sooo much! mom