So, leave it to our little ones to be honest with us..and us wish they werent so much!
Adrian left Friday morning at before dark am to go be part of the next Praise and Harmony CD that Keith Lancaster is recording at the Tulsa Workshop this weekend (he assures us he will make time to autograph each and every one of your CD's when they come out).
This was planned after I was already scheduled to work the same Friday night. So, our sweet and always dependable babysitter (and first crush of Ty), Sara came to sit with kids overnight that night. She even stayed a couple extra hours for me to get a quick nap in before taking over watching the kiddos for the rest of the weekend.
Put simply, I wasnt in a good mood. My poor kids. Every noise and less annoys me anyway the day after a night shift but Adrian is usually there as a buffer. All three of us were missing him on Saturday.
And, I wasnt feeling a whole lot better this morning for church. We got up late, were late for church, Ty wasnt staying in class, Adrian had called to say he wouldnt be home til midnight instead of two, etc. I was a LITTLE grumpy.
But, I was still in the mood to do a little cuddling with my little man during the church service, as I was feeling bad for being so grumpy, when I leaned down and whispered in his ear, "I love you so much Tyty!"
To which he responded sweetly,
"Yeah, I know, and you are sorry that you were so mean to me."
Yes, yes I am.
2 comments:
Isnt it nice that they love right through it all? : ) God is good!!
SO FUNNY! Man, they pick up on stuff fast! He cracks me up!
btw...adrian should be a prof. photographer! His pics are amazing.
Post a Comment