well. Its just barely 7am and we have already been up for 1.5 hours, changed two diarrhea diapers, changed two sets of clothing (mine included), stripped at least one bed, ran to the bathroom with Ty twice, have a pile of bedding to wash, I need to chlorox two bathrooms, and are in the middle of Bee Movie as we speak.
Our little issue started the day before yesterday with Canon waking up from nap throwing up, and we are now progressed to frequent diarrheal episodes.
But, never fear. Ty has not lost his sense of humor or his wit, as he just informed us that,
"When I turn into a talking bee, I am gonna be Tyler Bee ..and that will be SO silly."
And, when Adrian asked him how his tummy felt he said,
"Not good."
Poor buddies.
4 comments:
OH NO...I hope it gets better soon.
and your other posts about your boys saying stuff are so funny. I know I always say that..but it's still so true!
mel
Sorry you aren't well... Hope you feel better soon (ALL of you!) Hugs!
Yikes!!
Maddox woke up yesterday with a fever and has had the big D problem, but no throwing up. I know David said Sunday morning that Isaac was sick and throwing up, so I am afraid the babysitting for the oyster roast gave us all a little more than some time off....Hope you are all feeling better now.
Post a Comment