We had a perfect little family day on Saturday with the boys at Wannamaker water park. We budgeted for a Splash Pass for the second summer in a row, and this year we are getting to enjoy it even more.
Ty gets to go on some of the bigger slides and he and Adrian have a great time with that (I am not sure who enjoys it more, Ty or Adrian watching Ty :).
It took Canon several times to get warmed up, where he could do more than just stick his toes in. This time he sat down on the edge and splashed in the water, by the time it was all done he ended up enjoying all of it (including the slide that he was NOT enjoying in the picture :)
Oh, and I promise I dont love Canon more than Ty, its just that Ty moves faster than Canon..for alittle bit longer at least!
It was really one of those days that you walk away from feeling blessed beyond words and like life is good!
2 comments:
Looks like you all had a great day! The water looks nice for a hot day! Hope you put some sunscreen on those white boys (all three of them!)
Boy does that look like fun!! The thought of cool water right now sounds better than I can say. I'm so glad you had a great family day together. I'm so looking forward to those kinds of memories in the future as well!
Post a Comment