Life is great, we are daily blessed, all is well and the babies are precious.
- We are eagerly awaiting "our" twin boys brought to birth via B & B in the next 2 weeks, if not before..this consumes most of our thoughts nowadays. Wesley and Riley's mommy is ready to get this pregnancy thing DONE, and I think if she hears "you just wait.." one more time she might blow..and not in the baby birthing way :)
If you remember, we have been praying for these little fellas for 5 years now, so their coming is a big deal around here!
- MY boys are great too - Canon is repeating LOTS of words and cracks us up frequently with his attempts at doing everything Ty does.
- Ty is working being "super brother" ..when he so chooses. Today, he chose to and so the two have been a sweet little energetic team
- Adrian started his second pre-nursing semester and has a good motivation as last semester he made "Part-Time Student Deans List" ...ooOOOOoo. Yes, the letter is on the fridge :)
2 comments:
So good to hear from you again!! -Christie
Thanks so much for your excitement and for sharing ours with us. And really for sharing in everything leading up to the reason for our excitement!!! Those are blessings that I thank God for daily. I don't want to rush things because I know it will all go so fast, but at the same time, I have to admit....I'm ready for the boys to arrive. I can't wait!!!! Love you, Brandi
Post a Comment