Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Getting revved UP!

Well, I have decided to DO something about this weight stress of mine!

I still believe that I should be happy with my curves and with who God made me, but I know that I need to make what He gave me as healthy as it can be.

Its not right now, and so I begin! ..or I began almost two weeks ago.

MJ turned me on to Spark People, and people..it works. Its very motivating, very connecting with others who are in the same boat, has a huge number of resources..its great. And its free!

I have been on their program for two weeks, and my first week I lost 3 pounds. Its not huge in the whole picture, but HUGE in the small one. I have gone 2 weeks without a single soda, diet or otherwise. I have been to the gym more, and am more attentive to my intake.

My pants dont fit different, and my rear-end still seems to be a topic of conversation wherever I go, BUT...

I feel better because I am doing something about something that bothered me.

So, if you are trying to be healthier and a need alittle motivation ..www.sparkpeople.com

Its great, its free and I love it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm always proud of you!

Greg said...

Go Courtney! I love it! I'm am so not there, personally. It's weird--I told my mom that I think I'll know when the time is right to start working out again...but now is not the time. That is so not like me. But when I do, I'm totally going to look to you for inspiration!

Mary J said...

who cares about the weight! It is about being HAPPY and HEALTHY! You are doing great! Love me some sparkpeople!

Ambrosia said...

Good for you sis! I love ya!