So, I have done it before but I am over it and so wish everyone would consider getting over it as well.
Pull throughs.
Like I said, I have done it. You know, when you pull into a parking space, and the spot on the OPPOSITE row is open, so you pull through.
But NO LONGER.
FIRST, its dangerous. You are pulling through into a space that someone is very possibly pulling INTO. I know this because I was the puller-in person when someone pulled THROUGH from the other side while I was swinging in. I had to slam on my brakes to keep from hitting her.
SECOND, its dangerous. You are most likely pulling into a row that is going the opposite direction from where you are facing. This has happened to me both as the puller-througher and as victim. Its bad. Again, slamming on the brakes is necessary to avoid accidents..not to mention ugly looks.
Pulling through is wrong. Dont do it.
The other day I was at WM pulling into spot when the spots were in short supply. I swung into a spot that was a mile away ...I pulled into a spot to find one of those monster pickups pulled halfway between TWO spots. I promise you, yes be yes, that if I had had a piece of paper with no incriminating evidence on it ..the fella would have gotten a strongly worded note. How rude can you be!?!
So. There. DONT pull through. Its rude, and dangerous!
Okay, blood pressure returning to normal. :)
1 comment:
lol!!
Post a Comment