We have had a fun couple of days ..the boys have had their cute on and remind me everyday why I can do this mom thing without going NUTS! They are precious...here are some random shots of our fun times!
This is our "gangsta" Ty, who put his had on crooked and said, "look mom, I look like that guy on daddy's game!"
(dont worry, its not one of those bad ones). How cute is he?
This same day, he told me was gonna, "go outside and play, blah blah blah." That one cracked me up.
This is when Canon made me think, wow, times have sure changed.
He puts the phone up to his face and says, "Ook, Mama, DEEES!" ..translated for you, this means Look Mama! Say Cheese!
These boys are sweet as pie when they want to be to eachother. I have to say that one of my favorite mommy moments is when the two of them are playing sweetly with eachother. I love it. Canon has started calling him, "Bubba" and says, "Wheres Ty?"
The boys new favorite thing to do is color. Both of their creativity has taken off. Ty didnt color until the last 6 months or so, so having Canon love it so much is great. He will sit with that giant pad of paper for an hour and color. Washable colors..of course.
Last night, Ty drew his "pillow" - which Auntie Lace made him a long time ago. He made it red, and then added his "star", just like his pillow. Aunt Lace would be proud.
This has apparently been good for other things besides just keeping them out of trouble. Last night, Tyler wrote his name for the first time on Poppy's Birthday card. He learned how to make a square, a triangle and a fish. Canon keeps saying, " n-o-n" ..he doesnt know the first two letters of his name. And, I swear to you that my 21 month old baby boy, pointed to my toes this morning and said, "purple" (they are a dark red, but I will take it). I was a little shocked, and said "purple?" he said, "NOPE! Blue."
OKay, so he doesnt KNOW his colors, but he knows what colors are..that is impressive! :)
Then, we had a fun day yesterday when we played with our Mommy and Me group at the White Gables pool ...
Our sweet boys are precious beyond words!
Thanks for sharing our treasured memories with us!
OH, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY POPPY!
No comments:
Post a Comment