Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fallish Adventures...

The boys and I went with our Mommy and Me group to the pumpkin patch today ..

The boys had a great time, even though Canon was in rare from and was a little fussy buddy. I would be too with 4 molars coming in all at once! He, literally only gave me about 2 smiles ..I captured them though,and these are some for the memory books.

Our fall adventures were complete with a hayride that got stuck in the South Carolina mud ..we had to be towed out by a little tractor. So fun :)

Enjoy!

IMG_8718 (Medium)IMG_8717 (Medium) IMG_8715 (Medium)  IMG_8678 (Medium) IMG_8694 (Medium) IMG_8710 (Medium)IMG_8712 (Medium)IMG_8602 (Medium) 

No adventure is complete without our buddies, Andy and Joey!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I love fallish adventures! They look like they had a blast, which I'm sure you all did. I think the trip wouldn't have been complete without getting stuck in some kind of mud somewhere....I mean come on, you all have boys! Perfect.