Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Priceless

We could totally be a Mastercard commercial (if we believed in using credit cards, and all that, blah blah).

Here, is how our commercial based on real life would go.

1 bottle of oil ..which Canon spilled all over himself, the counter, and his clothes ..$2.98
1 bottle of Arbonne Fashwash ...which Canon squeezed into the tub ...$38.00
1 bottle of Arbonne Toner ..which Canon emptied onto the floor in the bathroom ...$20
1 bottle of Mary Kay Day Time Liquid stuff ..which Canon washed his face with ...$20
1 Samsung Hue Phone ...which Canon broke the screen on, goodness knows how ...$90

And the doozy of TODAY,

1 Wii Fit disc ...which Canon crammed into the Wii last nite, along with 4 other discs ...$59+
1 Wii machine ..which Canon broke when placing the aforementioned discs INTO the Wii ...$249

1 healthy almost two-year old that, while you often want to wring his neck, you still love him to pieces ...PRICELESS

P.S. Had to wait til the morning light to write it..but yes, he is still breathing and though he and daddy arent on the best of speaking terms today, Canon doesnt seem to be too bothered by it :)

Update: Apparently, Adrian talked Daddy-to-Daddy to the Customer Service guy at Nintendo and he felt sorry enough for Adrian that he made the Wii warranty work in our favor. Thank goodness. :)

6 comments:

~Erin said...

oh, I winced as I read about the Wii issue on facebook...yikes, but glad it is working out anyway! Still miss you guys!

Brandi said...

Well, as long as Canon had a good night sleep I mean....hey? What's the big deal?!
Seriously...Ben is even cringing and wondering how Adrian's blood pressure is doing. Wow. I guess these are the times you have to take a step back, take a huge deap breath and remember priorities. Oh, and thank God for understanding Nintendo salesmen. Oh the things I have in store for me with two sets of little hands.

Penny Kendall Photography said...

Did I forget to mention that we aren't going to be home in November after all?? grin

You are paying for your raising girl! Love you anyway ... and even though you want to strangle him, you'll love him too. Just think how smart he will be ... he's so inquisitive. =0)

Born Blonde said...

a friend of mine's daughter stuffed 4 discs (both wii and non) into her wii and with the warranty only had to pay $50 to repair it.

I hope it works out.

Glad he's not dead. :)

Lacey said...

Thank you God for a Daddy/Salesman! He had to have kids!! I am so happy for you Adrian, and your new Wii!

What The Hell Is This? said...

Christie J sent me to your blog. Love reading about Canon. lol