Friday, October 10, 2008

Wild Boys

IMG_8341 (Medium) IMG_8236 (Medium)

The boys and I went to Bee City with our Mommy group this week. The boys had a great time, and smelled really bad when it was all done.

Canon was funny. He liked the birds (note the the climbing on the fence with the turkeys), but the other animals were a little scary. He would let Ty do the feeding of the animals and enjoy from afar.

IMG_8322 (Medium) IMG_8320 (Medium) IMG_8336 (Medium) IMG_8295 (Medium) IMG_8371 (Medium) (2)IMG_8342 (Medium)IMG_8281 (Medium)

  IMG_8384 (Medium) 

I this one was funny..I think he was calling the animals somehow.

My boys had a great time!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

ahh, what fun!! So many things I'm looking forward to doing. Boys and dirt really just need each other I think. Glad you all had such a fun day!

melanie said...

Man, when I see pics of you out with your 2 I have 2 thoughts. ONE--I wish I was there with my 2. And --2 how do you do it? Isaac just got great at walking...and now its NUTS. They run...opposite directions. I just pray for safety and eyes in the back of my head. :)

I was wanting to say also a hearty AMEN on your TV evil speech. I have been feeling that exact same burden the last few years. I mean something is wrong and some one is effected (me!) when I am in a bad mood after watching MrDreamy and Meredith break up. Then after naps Daisy is asking me, "mom, are you upset about me?" cause I am biting her sweet little face off due to my off mood. WHAT?!?!? Yea, I ditched desperate housewives. I am really really addicted to Grays...BAD. I have my clutches on the office and 24...but with a little prayer those may loose out too. Thanks for you thoughts. AMEN AMEN!!!

love

mel