Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A good thing!

...some of my pictures were saved! A friend of Dana's was able to recover about 1/3 of them for me..I am happy about that much!

Interestingly, it is the two years that I had lost before I started blogging. The blogged pics are stored automatically on Picasa Web (thanks Blogger!)..those several of them are thumbnails, but at least they represent!

AND, my second child's birth and first several months were saved! I am missing about 2-3 months worth but I think that I have some printed ones, and/or some on Shutterfly that cover that little space. Better than four years..trust me.

I am most grateful for this friend of a friend who did another friend a favor and charged me a ridiculously low fee to do this aforementioned miraculous saving of memories :)

Thank you computer guy, and thank you God :)

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Oh, I am so happy for you. I cried with you when I thought of how I would handle that situation! Believe me, I dont think it would have been as gracious as you dealt with it.

Penny Kendall Photography said...

I'm so happy for you, babe ... what a precious gift. love you, mom

Brandi said...

God does care about our precious memories. I'm so thankful!!!! YAY!!