We had a silly day the other day when we had about 20 friends at our house for a playdate ..the boys (Ty, Joey and Canon) all were playing outside and found the hole that they had dug last week filled with water ...fun times.
Now, the hole was a story in itself as Joey and Ty had thrown a ball over the fence and instead of coming to tell us that they needed help, the proceeded to "dig a hole to their yard".
It didnt get far enough to do that, but it did make a large puddle sized hole that the rain water caught to make a nice little muddy swimming pool for them :)
They did this within about 5 minutes of everyone getting to our house, so I locked them out and let them have at it. As you can see, they had a blast ...all the other kids were jealous :)
It has taken me a week to clean the mud from their clothes, the side of the house, their ears/hair ..but hey, that is what little boys do!
Fun times at the Steeds house ...I am SO looking forward to a house whose back yard is GRASS and not mud!
Two weeks from today we are closing on our new house ..yeehaw!
Oh, then I have to move..blech.
1 comment:
I vote yes for mud! You're a great mom for letting them have so much fun... and then for cleaning it all up. I am betting they helped a little, huh?
Post a Comment